Dvd Vhs Combo Digital Tuner Record Channel Watch Another If I Have A DVR/VCR Combo With Digital Tuner With An HDTV And An HDTV Antenna Do I Need A Converter Box?

If I have a DVR/VCR combo with digital tuner with an HDTV and an HDTV antenna do I need a converter box? - dvd vhs combo digital tuner record channel watch another

HDTV is a Sony Bravia
Latest DVD / VCR Combo is a Samsung
RadioShack Amplified HDTV Antenna
Addiction to buy Magnavox DVR / VCR with digital tuner

Current Setting up the antenna sends a signal to the DVD / VHS player, which sends a signal to the HDTV.

Am I correct in assuming that you do not need a converter if I change the players, the new player with a digital tuner?

It would be better to change the players or keep the current configuration and the location of the box conversion between the antenna and the current players?

I watch TV not record all the television and rarely first. have a group training is important because I do a lot of VHS tapes that I would continue to see.

I just want to make sure I always watch TV after the switchover in February 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment